Turner & Bowerman, LLC is currently accepting new clients. Please call us today at (770) 633 – 0007 to schedule your consultation. Even if we are unable to help you with your particular legal problem, we will gladly help refer you to an attorney who specializes in the type of law you need, free of charge. For any other questions, please call today or email us at email@example.com.
Criminal Defense Clients
When you come to your initial consultation, please bring a copy of your citation, along with any other information that was provided to you by the court or the police prior to speaking with us. The consultation typically lasts 30 minutes, during which time we will gather your information and listen to your account of the events that led to your arrest. We will then advise you on the best course of action, including whether or not to accept a plea bargain or to defend the case before a jury.
Family Law & Divorce Clients
A divorce consultation typically takes 90 minutes, and can be very difficult for all parties involved. However, being well prepared for your consultation can make the process quicker and easier. We recommend that you bring the following documents to your consultation:
* All tax returns for the last 3 years. Please bring any other evidence of wages earned by you or your spouse.
* Copies of stock certificates and bonds held by you and/or your spouse
* Copies of account statements for any known retirement accounts (401K, IRA, etc)
* Copies of notes you have signed or co-signed (mortgages, loans, etc)
* Copies of credit card statements from the last year
* Copies of recent financial statements prepared by you or your spouse
* Any loan applications from the past 3 years
* Any evidence that corroborates claims you are making (i.e. physical abuse, adultery, etc)
* Bank statements showing recent balances for all known accounts
* List of all possessions you want and their relative values (i.e. cars, furniture, clothes, antiques, etc)
* Any other evidence you feel is important